Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Australia Day and other ramblings


Happy Australia Day to everyone out there from the Harris Family

This post was written by Michael even though the photo is of Sarah.






It is just past the middle of summer and while I was sitting outside on the new ($50) banana lounge I was think about my vital stats for a good summer.
  • Number of beach visits - going pretty well this year - a lot more than we have ever done since we had kids
  • Number of pool swims - everyone loves the pool and it is getting a lot of use. However I wouldn't mind a bit more pool time sans my pink limpet aka Ella
  • Amount of cricket watched - not quite enough - had to watch too much "Thomas the tank engine" and the movie "cars" when we should have had the cricket on.
  • Hammock time - not nearly enough - I am going to hang out in the hammock as soon as this post is finished
  • BBQs - how much red meat can you eat over summer? We started off slowly but with the new gas BBQ this stat is going up. Stay tuned for further BBQ reports.

No comments: