Sunday, January 25, 2009

The first day of the rest of my life

Last week, preschool started. This year Ella is joining her brother at Children's Cottage. This Wednesday Simon is starting school. Ever since I started working 4 days a week (4 years ago) I have been dreaming of the day when all three of them are in school and I'll get a few hours to myself. Poor Sarah will have to wait another two years for this to happen to her. Although I am swapping my first day off with Sarah just to give her a taste.

I know you are not really interested in my ramblings, what you really want to know is how did Ella go. Did she cope at preschool? Did the preschool cope with Ella. Well everyone was happy. On the first day she stayed to 12:30 and on the second day after telling Sarah to go in the morning, Ella and Ben stayed until 2:30 and the teachers even got Ella to have a sleep. Hopefully things will continue on like this.

No comments: